About Me

My name is Barbara Dinger and I am the photographer behind CaPture Photography. I have been pursuing photography for about 10 years now...but took a lil' break to work on everyday life. I'm now back on the scene (with a new name: CaPture Photography) and ready to get back to this fabulous creative outlet! I have a deep passion for "catching the moments" when it comes to photography. My style of photography is no where near the traditionalist approach, but I definately love classic moments. I do not like "studio portraits," and feel that on location sessions are the best...you pick the place, if you can't...I CAN!!! I also believe that awesome photography, doesn't have to drain your wallet...I have a package for everyone! (If you don't fit in one of the catergories, just contact me and I'll get you the best rate for what you are looking for.) I run monthly specials...so check back for the latest special! Hope to hear from you soon!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ashlyn~Field of flowers...

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change .... May our heart's garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers. ..." ~Unknown

Ashlyn is no stranger to CaPture Photography...she was one of the first to take part in my "Mommy & me" sessions I offer...this session was solo though...all eyes on Ashlyn! The scenery was so awesome and I am very excited, as well as sad, that she would be the last to take part in my bluebonnet/red clover field sessions. With the sun soooooooooooooo hot and the flowers drying out...I knew this would be my last session at this awesome site. Thanks Ashlyn for bringing soooooooooooo much fun to this final session!










0 comments: