About Me

My name is Barbara Dinger and I am the photographer behind CaPture Photography. I have been pursuing photography for about 10 years now...but took a lil' break to work on everyday life. I'm now back on the scene (with a new name: CaPture Photography) and ready to get back to this fabulous creative outlet! I have a deep passion for "catching the moments" when it comes to photography. My style of photography is no where near the traditionalist approach, but I definately love classic moments. I do not like "studio portraits," and feel that on location sessions are the best...you pick the place, if you can't...I CAN!!! I also believe that awesome photography, doesn't have to drain your wallet...I have a package for everyone! (If you don't fit in one of the catergories, just contact me and I'll get you the best rate for what you are looking for.) I run monthly specials...so check back for the latest special! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

END of SUMMER Specials/GAMES :P


Hey EVERYONE! Be sure to check out my website at least monthly to keep up to date with my monthly specials...as well as the "surprise" specials I throw in once a month! Check back Sunday, July 26th for an AWESOME ONE TIME...END OF SUMMER SPECIAL (Booking 2 days ONLY).
Secondly, I have decided to get interactive with my clients...so here it is...randomly through out the month I will choose a word of the day and send it out to all on my wonderful email list (feel free to pass to family/friends/ect)...once you have received the word, reply back with a photo that best represents that word. Example: SUMMER =IceCream mustaches on lil' ones
I will choose the top 3 best replies and each will receive prizes,discounts, add-on, ect for their upcoming sessions! This has the potential to be AWESOME FUN and great for all involved...who doesn't love great photos, capturing great moments and getting free stuff/discounts/prizes!?!
Once again, I would like everyone to know just how honored I am to have been chosen to participate in your lives' and feel truely blessed to get to do something I am so "stoked" about! THANKS!

Barbara Dinger
CaPture Photography


capturebdinger@yahoo.com


P.S. Not part of my email list...shoot me an email and I'll add you to the FUN!

0 comments: